Why Choose Jaipur For Your Dreamy Destination Wedding?
If you have always dreamt of having a fairy tale wedding that consists of a royal palace in the background then what could be greater than a destination wedding in Jaipur? Imagine mountains surrounding the palaces, what an astonishing location it would be. Wouldn’t that bring your dreams to life? You will find a number of perfect venues here, with a mix of cottages and rooms. So imagine an extravagant party!
- Hosting a wedding at Jaipur can roughly cost about: Rs. 40 Lakh to 70 lakh for about 130 to 160 people.
- Best season: November – February
Ever dreamt of getting married at a Palace? Well, your dream can now come true. Getting married in one of the traditional Mughal Empire Houses in the pink city has become quite easier nowadays. Do not worry about the budget going overboard. You don’t have to spend a huge amount of money to have a destination wedding at Jaipur.
How much will it cost to host a destination wedding in Jaipur?
If you are worried that having a destination wedding at Jaipur will be over your budget, then maybe you might want to read this, We have put the major factors that will affect the budget of your wedding. According to us having a 3-day wedding in the pink city with approximately 150 people would cost you anywhere between 40-70 lakh. However, the major part of your budget will be affected by factors such as the venue, the number of days of celebration and the number of people invited.
- Venue: The venue for your wedding events plays an important part in the budget for your destination wedding. If there are a number of functions happening, it would be a smart decision to book the same venue for all of them. As it will help in decreasing the cost. Jaipur has a huge list of budget and luxury hotels to choose from for your wedding. It all depends on the number of functions and the number of guests while booking the venue.
- Number of days: It is better to restrict to a maximum of 3 day wedding. So, you will not go overboard with the number of functions. By doing this you can plan to have 2 or more functions in a day, so that you can have as many functions as you desire.
- Guest list: Usually in case of a destination wedding only close family members and a few friends are invited. Making a guest list will help you throughout the planning of the wedding for logistics, hamper count, etc.
Note: In most cases the guests pay for their own travel tickets, however if you plan to book these for your guests, it is better that you book them much in advance. Booking tickets in bulk that too in advance will help you save a lot of money.
- Other factors like photographers, bridal makeup along with family makeup, decorators and catering also affect your budget. Contacting and booking local vendors helps reduce the cost to 50%. Contact us for any assistance as we have a broad list of vendors and we shall provide you with the best deal.
Which are the best venues to host a wedding in Jaipur?
What could be greater than having a wedding at one of the most luxurious Haveli’s of Jaipur? As busy and difficult as it gets while planning a wedding. Finding a venue best suiting your requirements becomes a bigger task. Do not worry, we at the event house have a huge list of venues which will make your work comparatively easier. Contact us now and we will assist you helping you plan your wedding and you can enjoy hosting the wedding leaving all the planning and execution stress behind.
There are a variety of luxury and budget hotels for you to choose from:
Getting married in the 475 years old Samode Palace will surely be a mesmerising experience that will last forever. Host your royal wedding at their outdoor lawn. Also, different functions can be planned at the banquet of the palace.
- Price: Rs 3000 onwards
- Capacity: 50-700 guests
Fairmont in Jaipur facing the Aravalli range is a great luxury hotel. It is a perfect blend of the traditional Rajasthani culture and heritage and the modern amenities that every luxury hotel provides you with. Fairmont has a huge lawn that can accommodate up to 1500 people at a time. This could be a great venue for your destination wedding at Jaipur.
- Price: Rs 2900 onwards
- Capacity: 900-1500 guests
Chomu palace hotel is a 300 year old palace that has a large banquet hall that can cater to over 1000 guests at a time.
- Price: Rs 1900 onwards
- Capacity: 660-1100 guests
KK Royal Jaipur is located between the 7 acres of aesthetically landscaped grounds among the Aravalli Hills. This venue gives you options of hosting events and functions at their indoor banquet hall and their out door lawn.
- Price: Rs 990 Onwards
- Capacity: 600-1500 guests
When Is The Perfect Time To Have A Destination Wedding At Jaipur?
The weather in Jaipur gets really hot and humid during the summer season. Mean while the weather is pleasant after the month of September. So we suggest you to plan your wedding between September to March. The time between the months of November and February is the most enjoyable time in Jaipur. Evening’s in Jaipur during this time is the perfect and pleasant time you are looking for. We also recommend you to have a wedding after or before the wedding season as this will help you reduce your costs and help you save on your budget.
How To Travel To Jaipur?
- By Air: Jaipur has two airports; the domestic and the international airport. which connect the city of Jaipur to the different parts of the country and the world with regular flights on daily basis. The Domestic Airport is just 7 km away from the main city, while the international one is 10 km away.
- By Train: With 3 Main railway stations the city of Jaipur is well connected to the other parts of the country by the railways.
- By Road: The city is well accessible to other parts of the country through the National Highways. A Variety of bus services are also available to travel to Jaipur from other cities of the country, making it easy to reach Jaipur. Travelling to Jaipur by road does not seem to be a problem.
How Will You Accommodate Your Guests For The Wedding At Jaipur?
Hotel’s usually give huge discounts if you book rooms in bulk. Also if you have your guests staying at the same hotel where the events will take place, you will surely save a lot of money. This will also help you in reducing down the travelling costs also will reduce the logistical stress. If the venue does not have accommodation services available, booking the nearest hotel is the best option.
How Do You Plan Your Wedding Within The Budget?
Hosting a destination wedding in Jaipur within your budget is not something that can’t be done. Keep the following points in your mind and it will surely help you stay within your budget:
- Select your location wisely – Selecting a place with natural beauty would mean less Décor, so you are saving unnecessary expenses on décor.
- Plan your wedding on an off-season date – This could be the most important factor to reduce your costs. As the rates of all hotels resorts and services go reduce during off-seasons. You will also have better chances to get cheaper and better rates.
- Book rooms for guests and also plan events at the same venue – Booking rooms in bulk at the same venue increases the possibility of getting rates and it also reduces Logistical costs and stress!
- Bookings to be done well in advance – The earlier you book, the greater are the chances for you to get cheaper deals. Also, room bookings in bulk will put you in a way better place.
- Plan crisp Itinerary – Do not go overboard by organising a lot of events – restrict to a 2 day or max 3-day wedding. Also, have a crisp guest list if possible. We would recommend about 100 – 150 people.